Appearing in "Feast or Famine: part two"
- Fairgray Pay (First appearance)
- Ryan (First appearance)
- "Mr. Minth" (Helminth) (First appearance)
- Numerous unnamed others
- Boomerang (Fred Myers) (Mentioned)
- Mr. Sebbens (Mentioned)
- Jordie Sebbens (Mentioned)
- Johnny Storm (Referenced)
- Mindy S. McPherson
- Wilson Fisk (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "Feast or Famine: part two"
After convincing Detective Sebbens of Boomerang's innocence in the robbery at F.E.A.S.T. Spider-Man goes to Prowler's house to interrogate him. Hobie tells him how a friend of his needed an operation he could not pay, and how he stole Wilson Fisk to help him and gave money to his friend through a crowdfunding channel to remain anonymous, but the money did not they never came and he died. Convinced that the fault of the company that manages the crowdfunding channel, and which also finances the F.E.A.S.T. he had gone to look for evidence in the documents. The company's investors are not good people, so Spidey ends up convincing himself of Prowler's theory and decides to help him verify it, asking Marnie to go to the company pretending to be a person in need of help. The tempered superheroine accepts, and finds herself in front of a strange being who seems to know, and who attacks her.
• When things go nuts at the F.E.A.S.T. Center, it leaves Aunt May FURIOUS, and no one rests when Aunt May is angry.
• So Spider-Man has to kick an investigation into high gear into the Prowler and what he’s up to!
• Peter has a lot of skills, but he is no Sherlock Holmes. The World’s Worst Detective calls on his new ally the Rumor to help him!
|Like this? Let us know!|