The Full Acclimation Combat And Defence Explo-skeleton (F.A.C.A.D.E.) body armor was a ground-breaking prototype manufactured by Morelle Pharmaceuticals under the auspices of Dr. Thomas Haney. The suit was stolen during its first celebrity-studded showing, and its inventor was accidentally killed in the process.
Years later, after the events of Spider-Island, Spider-Man apprehended someone using the F.A.C.A.D.E. armor. The occupant was willing to reveal his identity after finally being captured (having an inflated sense of his own importance). However, Spider-Man had other things demanding his attention at the time, so he left the scene before the revelation of the identity of the person in the exo-skeleton.
None. Instead, FACADE relies entirely on his FACADE Armor.
FACADE Armor: The FACADE armor gave its user superhuman strength and durability. From the gauntlets, the user could fire bursts of energy derived from the user's bio-electricity. The armor had jets in its boots to provide flight.
- The mystery of F.A.C.A.D.E.'s real identity was apparently intended to be a long-running subplot in the Spider-Man titles (similar to the original Hobgoblin mystery), but it failed to capture the interest of readers. The F.A.C.A.D.E. storyline fell by the wayside as the Clone Saga rose to prominence.
- F.A.C.A.D.E. was identified as being male. The suspects of being F.A.C.A.D.E. were: J. Jonah Jameson, his son John Jameson, Mike Wilson (the curator), Archer Bryce, Victor (Archer's Butler), and Cole Cooper.
- It was later proven that F.A.C.A.D.E. couldn't have been J. Jonah Jameson. The chief suspect was Archer Bryce, but it could just as easily been one of the other four suspects.
- During his time as director of H.A.M.M.E.R., Norman Osborn received an intelligence briefing that seemed to contain the true identity of F.A.C.A.D.E. However, the text revealing the name had been torn off.
- 5 appearance(s) of Full Acclimation Combat And Defence Explo-skeleton (Earth-616)
- 1 appearance(s) in handbook(s) of Full Acclimation Combat And Defence Explo-skeleton (Earth-616)
- 4 image(s) of Full Acclimation Combat And Defence Explo-skeleton (Earth-616)