During the Fear, Odin Borson let Stark have access to the forges of Nidavellir, and created an arsenal of Uru weapons to combat the enemy forces razing the Earth. In order to acquire his own enhancements, Tony merged the systems of the Bleeding Edge Armor with Uru, turning it into the "Iron Destroyer" until the battle ended. When Odin left to Asgard, the enhancements of the Uru weapons and the Iron Destroyer were gone, so Tony vented the Uru from the suit's structure and gave it back to the forges along with the rest of the weapons to be melted.
Points of Interest
- 27 appearance(s) of Furnaces of Nidavellir
- 1 minor appearance(s) of Furnaces of Nidavellir
- 6 mention(s) of Furnaces of Nidavellir
- 6 image(s) of Furnaces of Nidavellir
- 1 article(s) related to Furnaces of Nidavellir