In Earth-10083, The Fury were mass produced and killed every super-being in their world except for Jim Jaspers who was a reality jumper who escaped but was foolish enough to return. Six of The Furies followed him when he escaped again, but were destroyed by a group of heroes in the reality he escaped to. This led the homeworld's Furies to send six hundred of them and kill every superhuman being of this reality. Jaspers escaped again and ended up in Earth-616, where his powers led to the reappearance of exogenetic-mutated babies, named Warpies.
After months, the Furies arrived, and were taken down by the X-Men and Joshua N'Dingi. The last remaining Fury returned to his homeworld after Emma Frost used her powers to make him believe the mission had been completed.
Energy blasts and extreme resistance to all forms of damage. A Fury can restore its body after it has been nearly completely destroyed. Their scanners can analyze superhuman powers and modify their own defenses to combat them.
- Telepathy: The Furies possess a living mind not a cybernetic conscious and thus they are vulnerable to telepathy as this was shown when Emma Frost used her telepathy to alter the memories of one of them.
- Unlike its Earth-238 counterpart, this version can talk and is capable of strategy, as shown when they fought the X-Men and were met with heavy resistance, one tried to sneak away and bring reinforcements and another tried to sneak and kill Jaspers while the X-Men were busy battling it brethren.
- This version wasn't designed by their earth's Jim Jaspers, but are tracking him, as they do with any super-being. Their creators are unknown.
- This version while being powerful is not as powerful as its Earth-238 counterpart who killed every super being in it's world in two years and could sense that Captain Britain was alive while in another universe. However, this version still an enemy to be reckoned with and their vast numbers make them a deadly enemy.
- The Furies were grown not constructed as Jaspers mentioned that the Furies were grown to hunt super-beings.