- There are no heroes anymore, if there ever were. There are just survivors.
- -- Ruby Summers
Appearing in 1st story
- Ruby Summers (First appearance)
- Rebels (First appearance)
- Odin (Mentioned)
- God Emperor Doom (Victor von Doom) (Mentioned)
- Thor (Mentioned)
- Thor Corps (Mentioned)
- Gravity Police (Mentioned)
- Dogs of War (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for 1st story
While wandering in The Wastes, a mutant known as Ruby met a man who told her that he was the Norse God Odin, and that he had been stripped of his powers. As she carried the man back to the heart of Dystopia, she told him of their planned rebellion, hoping to recruit him.
Joining with her friends, Scooter and Janis, the trio took the man deep beneath the city to meet with other co-conspirators. As a matter of security, a telepath named Slider attempted to read the man's mind, in order to confirm if he was indeed whom he said he was, only to discover the truth. His cover blown, the man claiming to be Odin transformed into Maestro, the very Baron they were seeking to overthrow.
A brutal fight ensued, and just as Maestro was about to shatter Ruby's quartz flesh, her friends intervened long enough for their leader, The Thing, to appear.
ON BATTLEWORLD, THE DICTATOR OF DYSTOPIA IS A FAMILIAR FACE!
• THE MAESTRO rules but there are those who want him dethroned!
• What role does RUBY SUMMERS have in the plan for this dangerous rebellion?
• Have the rebels genuinely found ODIN, the father of The Gods, as an ally against the Maestro?
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Future Imperfect Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Images from Future Imperfect Vol 1 1
|Like this? Let us know!|