When the insane reality-warping mutant Mad Jim Jaspers took over the government of the Great Britain of Earth-238. Mad Jim Jaspers began persecuting other costumed paranormal individuals, having them hunted down and executed in order to make Britain a more safer place to live.
After they became outlawed fugitives he joined the fight against the oppressive regime running Britain and was among the group that were hiding in a secret location when the Fury attacked and began slaughtering everyone there.
Other people slaughtered by the Fury are, Kid Miracleman, Iron Tallon, Bash Street Bunty, the Crusader, the Puppetman, Captain Roy Risk, the Arachnid, Android Andy, Tom Rosetta, Miracleman, Colonel Tusker and Young Miracleman.
His remains were buried in a superhero graveyard, and years later Captain Britain passed by his tombstone.
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Stamina
- Chronokinesis: Garth also has the ability to travel in time.
Garth has incredible strength and engages in intense regular exersize.
- 2 Appearances of Gaath (Earth-238)
- Minor Appearances of Gaath (Earth-238)
- Media Gaath (Earth-238) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Gaath (Earth-238)
- Quotations by or about Gaath (Earth-238)
- Character Gallery: Gaath (Earth-238)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|