This giant mech was designed by Rocket Raccoon to bypass the defenses of Citopia, using the likeness of Galactus to terrorize its citizens and trick them into fleeing while the Guardians broke into a vault. Once the heist was carried out, the Guardians returned to the mech and flew away from the planet, eventually abandoning it in favor of their regular ship, the Milano.
- The mech was built with no seats, favoring speed instead of comfort.
- Rocket Raccoon wanted to carry out other heists using the same strategy with the Galactus Mech before the story of its use in Citopia could get around. Gamora and Drax shot down his idea.
- 4 appearance(s) of Galactus Mech
- 1 minor appearance(s) of Galactus Mech
- 2 mentions of Galactus Mech
- 4 image(s) of Galactus Mech