In 1268 BC, at the River Echedorus, in Macedonia, Kyknos, the son of Ares, decided to build a temple to his father from the bones of the travelers he met. Meeting with Hercules, the two clashed, and as Ares intervened to help his son, so did Ares to support Hercules. Ares was wounded and retreated, and Kyknos was killed by Hercules, thus sparking Ares' long-standing rivalry with the Prince of Power.
- Gallikos is a river in Macedonia. It was previously known as Echedoros (Εχέδωρος) in antiquity and Gomaropnichtis (Γομαροπνίχτης) in Middle Ages.
- 1 Appearances of Gallikos
- Minor Appearances of Gallikos
- Media Gallikos was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Gallikos
- Location Gallery: Gallikos