Appearing in "To Thine Own Self Be True"
Synopsis for "To Thine Own Self Be True"
Contains : X-Force (1991) #96 , Mutant X (1998) #11 , Gambit (1999) #09 , Cable (1993) #72
Sabretooth has been wounded far beyond the point where his healing factor can deal with it and agrees to help Gambit track down Mr. Sinister; They sneak into Sinister's underground lair and find the Marauders lying in wait; After the Marauders are dispatched, Sinister shows up and, uncharacteristically, decides to be helpful; He gives Remy a vial of healing factor to heal Sabretooth and a dart to inject into Xavier to make sure he is really himself; All they have to give him in return is genetic material from the Courier, a mutant so powerful Sinister can't even tell that he is homo superior.
- The ragin' Cajun finds Sabretooth - but not nearly in the shape he expected! What could possibly have done this to Marvel's most dangerous mutant - and why is Scalphunter trying to kill them both?!
- Part 5 of 10 of the Shattering story, continuing from Uncanny X-Men #373 and continuing directly into X-Men Vol 2 #93.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Gambit Vol 3 9 on the forums
- 3 Images from Gambit Vol 3 9
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|