- We have escaped space, but continue to drift through the endless void of meaningless destruction.
- -- Gamora src
Gamora was a student and the Cosmic Conservatory.
At some point Thanos, a student of the Conservatory, decided to use the Power Gem for an evil plan, Gamora and a few of the other students tried to stop him, the students were somehow able to get the Power Gem that was now broken into shards, but Star-Lord decided to go to far and steal Thanos Infinity Gauntlet, because of that they were caught and had to escaped from him, on Thanos orders they were pursued by their fellow classmates Ronan and a group of Chitauri, they had to escape using escape pods and launching themselves to planet Earth, eventually crash landing at the Avengers Academy.
When they crashed on Earth, Gamora and the other Cosmic Conservatory students joined the Avengers Academy and with the help of the other students they defeated Ronan and the Chitauri who followed them there to recover the Power Gem shards for Thanos.
Gamora told Black Widow that besides the students that crashed at the Avengers Academy with her, five more Cosmic Conservatory students are currently hiding on Earth.
After finally releasing all the students from their escape pods and defeating Ronan and the Chitauri, the Guardians of the Galaxy, decided to strike back against Thanos at the Cosmic Conservatory, Rocket with the help of Iron Man built a space ship called Milano, they used it to travel to the Conservatory, when they got there they unleashed an attack with the weaponry built by Iron Man and destroyed the school.
- 1 Appearances of Gamora Zen Whoberi Ben Titan (Earth-TRN562)
- Minor Appearances of Gamora Zen Whoberi Ben Titan (Earth-TRN562)
- Media Gamora Zen Whoberi Ben Titan (Earth-TRN562) was Mentioned in
- 11 Images featuring Gamora Zen Whoberi Ben Titan (Earth-TRN562)
- 2 Quotations by or about Gamora Zen Whoberi Ben Titan (Earth-TRN562)
- Character Gallery: Gamora Zen Whoberi Ben Titan (Earth-TRN562)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|