Shellshock was a flunky of Psycho-Man along with Ivan Karlovich and Live Wire; Psycho-Man kept them under control using his Control-Box. Psycho-Man intended them to guard his secret base in the Caribbean Sea, but the trio was defeated by the invading Inhuman Royal Family and Black Panther. Shellshock shot a hunter missile to track the Panther, but the Panther covered behind Shellsock himself, so that Shellshock was hit by his own slug.
When Shellsock left Psycho-Man’s employ, he kept the weapon designed for him and teamed up with fellow former flunky of Psycho-Man, Live Wire. They attempted to steal Alicia Masters' statues, but were defeated by the Thing. He tried to get revenge on him when the Thing was hospitalized, but another superhero friend of the Thing stopped him before he could reach his bed.
- Shellshock used a special handgun that fired assorted projectiles, including explosive projectiles, heat-seeking and guided projectiles, and an expanding yeast-putty which entangled opponents.
- 8 Appearances of Gary Buser (Earth-616)
- 1 Minor Appearances of Gary Buser (Earth-616)
- Media Gary Buser (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Gary Buser (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Gary Buser (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Gary Buser (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|