A young Latverian man, he was visiting London when the Terrigen Mists spread across the world, transforming Geldhoff into an Inhuman. Encountering the X-Men upon going through the Terrigenesis, he was wondering where his friends had gone.
Becoming more distraught, he unleashed his new powers, knocking the X-Men flat. A.I.M. soon arrived, taking Geldhoff into their custody.
Plasma Generation: Geldhoff can seemingly release waves of purple plasma from his body.
Suggestion Resistance: While not immune to having his mind read, Geldhoff seems to be immune to mental suggestion.
- Geldhoff is mutantphobic.
- 3 Appearances of Geldhoff (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Geldhoff (Earth-616)
- Media Geldhoff (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Geldhoff (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Geldhoff (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Geldhoff (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|