Appearing in "Schism (Part 1)"
- Emma Frost
- Magneto (Erik Lehnsherr)
- Colossus (Peter Rasputin)
- Iceman (Bobby Drake)
- Anole (Victor Borkowski)
- Trance (Hope Abbott)
- Rockslide (Santo Vaccarro)
- Prodigy (David Alleyne)
- Rogue (Anna Marie) (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Wolverine (Logan)
- Cyclops (Scott Summers)
- Colossus (Peter Rasputin) (Photo)
- Three-In-One (Stepford Cuckoos) (Mentioned)
- Sentinels (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- William Stryker (Photo)
- Nimrod (Photo)
- Hellfire Club
- Hound (Rachel Summers) (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Cable (Nathan Summers) (Statue)
- Bishop (Lucas Bishop) (Statue)
- Lockheed (Photo)
- James Howlett (Earth-811) (Photo)
- Orphan (Guy Smith) (Photo)
- Wolfsbane (Rahne Sinclair) (Photo)
- Brain slugs
- Utopia (X-Men Base)
- San Francisco
- Museum of Mutant History (Destruction)
- Iran (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
Synopsis for "Schism (Part 1)"
- Synopsis not yet written
Generation Hope take part in the X-Men event of 2011! The mutants of the future finally come to understand the real sad meaning of mutantkind's past as a day trip from Utopia takes a tragic, bloody turn. In the wake of SCHISM's first casualties, can Generation Hope even exist anymore?
- Takes place during the events of X-Men: Schism #3, expanding on Oya's role in events, and telling the story from her perspective.
- Among the framed images is the promo image used for the Fall of the Mutants event: .