Appearing in 1st story
- Boomerang (Fred Myers) (Past)
- Swordsman (Jacques Duquesne) (Past)
- Taskmaster (Tony Masters) (Past)
- Crossfire (William Cross) (Past)
- Bullseye (Lester) (Past)
- Other two unidentified marksmen (Past)
- Black Widow (Natasha Romanoff) (Mentioned)
- Barney Barton (Mentioned)
- Domitian (Mentioned)
- Roman Empire (Mentioned)
- Derek Bishop (Referenced)
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
Races and Species:
- Humans (Past and present)
- Hawkeyes' Suits (Past and present)
- Hawkeyes' Bows and Trick Arrows (Past and present)
- Teleport Belts (Only appearance)
- Swordsman's Sword (Past)
- Bullseye's Suit (Past)
Synopsis for 1st story
TWO ARCHERS. ONE-SHOT.
• Kate Bishop, A.K.A. Hawkeye, finds herself smack-dab in the middle of a battle royal between the world’s most skilled sharpshooters — including an inexplicably young Clint Barton, A.K.A. the OTHER Hawkeye.
• The prize? Bragging rights for being named the best, of course — oh, and you get to stay alive!
• Unfortunately for Clint, several of his competitors are villains he’s taken down, making HIM a primary target.
• So, on top of figuring out where and WHEN she is, Kate’s got to find a way to win this little contest of skills and keep her not-so-old pal Clint out of the crosshairs… easy, peasy.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Generations: Hawkeye & Hawkeye Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Images from Generations: Hawkeye & Hawkeye Vol 1 1
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|