George Baker, or D.O.A. as he is better known, is a mutated human created by his master, Emplate. He works as his loyal butler and valet, but other than that, not much is known about him.
When Emplate was still determined to find Penance, he formed a team of mutants, that due to their status as Emplate's Hellions, D.O.A. joined and worked for his master to hunt down the missing mutant girl. During the battle with Generation X, the team was defeated. Emplate and D.O.A. escaped with a lepton imploder pulled from his jacket, a device that could tear a hole in the dimensional fabric of space-time.
D.O.A. was the lone, loyal servant of when he and his master captured Bling!. The young mutant tried to escape by using her powers to release diamond shards, one of them struck D.O.A. in the head, but due to his mysterious powers, he survived and escaped, while his master was taken away to Utopia.
- Energy Vampire: D.O.A. is an energy vampire like his master, but is also a slave, subordinate to Emplate's will, possibly due to the same mechanism which allows Emplate to achieve a measure of psychic control over his victims' mind after partially draining their energy.
- Superhuman Durability: D.O.A. possesses rock-hard skin that it makes him highly resilient to injury.
- 24 Appearances of George Baker (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of George Baker (Earth-616)
- Media George Baker (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 4 Images featuring George Baker (Earth-616)
- 2 Quotations by or about George Baker (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: George Baker (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|