- I thought you knew what a techno path does to machines, Stark. Whatever I want.
- -- M.O.D.O.C.
M.O.D.O.C. (Mental Organism Designed Only for Conquest) is a cybernetic weapon created by A.I.M.. He has the power to manipulate technology. He teamed up with Hydra's leader Red Skull to steal Captain America's body and place the Red Skull's mind into it, as the Skull was dying. During the battle he was able to manipulate Iron Man's armor rendering him defenseless.
After the initial battle the Avengers traveled to an Hydra base to take them down. M.O.D.O.C. successfully switched Skull's body with Cap's, but Iron Man arrived and reversed the procedure. After their defeat, Red Skull realized the true power resided in Stark's armor and ordered M.O.D.O.C. to remove it and transfer it to him, calling himself the Iron Skull. They then used M.O.D.O.C.'s teleporting ability to escape.
He also possess devices or powers granting to him:
- Teleportation: M.O.D.O.C. has proved to be able to teleport on long distances (New York to Antarctica), with passengers)
- Technopathy: He has stated to be able to render any technological device inefficient or under his control, and has proved it in disrupting twice Iron Man Armor.
This M.O.D.O.C's robotic body is possibly based on M.O.D.O.K. Superior.
- 24 Appearances of George Tarleton (Earth-12041)
- 1 Minor Appearances of George Tarleton (Earth-12041)
- Media George Tarleton (Earth-12041) was Mentioned in
- 6 Images featuring George Tarleton (Earth-12041)
- 1 Quotations by or about George Tarleton (Earth-12041)
- Character Gallery: George Tarleton (Earth-12041)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|