- Well, well. This is a pleasant surprise.
- -- M.O.D.O.K after being defeated src
After freezing the New Avengers in place, M.O.D.O.K. decided to probe their brains. After correctly answering three questions, the Avengers then proceeded to fight M.O.D.O.K.. When defeated, M.O.D.O.K. seemed to survive and the heroes stopped the Omega Base from crashing into a Dam.
Seemingly those of George Tarleton (Earth-616)#Powers.
Doomsday Chair: Due to M.O.D.O.K.'s mutated size, he is no longer capable of unassisted physical movement. M.O.D.O.K.'s body is housed within a technologically advanced device which he refers to as his "Doomsday Chair". The Doomsday Chair, in addition to providing structural support or M.O.D.O.K.'s frame, also magnifies his psionic capabilities to the Nth degree. Though primarily a self-sufficient device, the Doomsday Chair can also be connected to a special energy cradle that provides it with an endless supply of power. Empowering both the chair and the cradle requires massive amounts of energy. Charging it up once caused the entire city of Los Angeles to black out.
- M.O.D.O.K. (full name Mobile Organism Designed Only For Killing and real name George Tarleton) attempted to crash the Omega Base into the Vondrak Dam and was the second big villain confronted in Marvel: Ultimate Alliance.
- Although defeated, it is possible that M.O.D.O.K. survived the encounter on the Omega Base.
- 1 Appearances of George Tarleton (Earth-6109)
- Minor Appearances of George Tarleton (Earth-6109)
- Media George Tarleton (Earth-6109) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring George Tarleton (Earth-6109)
- 1 Quotations by or about George Tarleton (Earth-6109)
- Character Gallery: George Tarleton (Earth-6109)
- Characters killed by M.O.D.O.K.
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|