M.O.D.O.K. (Mobile Organism Designed Only for Killing) started out as a project of A.I.M., in order to create the perfect being, a fusion of robotics and enhanced genetics. In his creation, A.I.M. hired Moses Magnum to obtain Vibranium to build his armor and Ghost to kidnap Living Laser from S.H.I.E.L.D., in order to serve as a source of energy. After they succeed at both of these, M.O.D.O.K. was created. M.O.D.O.K.'s first act was to reveal that Basil Sandhurst as a traitor to A.I.M. and then defeat him. He then attacked the A.I.M. leader and took over the organization. He proceeded to attempt to kill Iron Man, but Living Laser saved Tony and sacrificed himself to defeat M.O.D.O.K. M.O.D.O.K. and A.I.M. left when S.H.I.E.L.D. came to arrest them.
He was able to mentally control any machinery, had high intellect, and psychic abilities. These powers were granted with technology:
- Psionic powers
- Mind reading
- Levitation thrusters
Highly intelligent in the fields of technology.
Mind blasts, eye beams.
- In this universe, his initial name was M.O.D.O.C. (Mental Organism Designed Only for Computing)
- 5 Appearances of George Tarleton (Earth-904913)
- Minor Appearances of George Tarleton (Earth-904913)
- Media George Tarleton (Earth-904913) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring George Tarleton (Earth-904913)
- Quotations by or about George Tarleton (Earth-904913)
- Character Gallery: George Tarleton (Earth-904913)
- Characters killed by M.O.D.O.K.
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|