During an invasion of rogue Skrulls on an alien hospital in the core of a black hole, Jessica Drew went into labor. While barricaded inside a delivery room, Jessica gave birth to her son Gerald without medication. Upon seeing into his well being, she got off the table, killed every insurgent Skrull before her, and passed out. A few days later, Jessica and her son moved back to Jessica's apartment.
Gerry has inherited several superhuman powers and abilities from his mother, Jessica Drew.
So far, his powers include:
- Superhuman Strength: Gerry showed enough strength to shove himself out of Carol Danver's grip, bruise Black Widow with a kick to the face, effortlessly support his own body weight, and tear up a room as a young toddler.
- Superhuman Speed: Gerry is apparently fast and slippery enough to bounce around a room faster than Roger was able to move, making him impossible to catch.
- Superhuman Durability: Gerry has shown to be durable enough to handle dropping from a height of over a dozen feet into a bowl of chips without sustaining injury.
- Superhuman Agility: Gerry, as a toddler, upon getting his powers, was agile enough to stand up and bounce around Jessica's living room and evade Roger with ease.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Gerry's natural reaction time and reflexes are enhanced to levels beyond the human body's natural limits.
- Wall Crawling: Gerry was immediately able to find himself on the ceiling upon getting his powers, his wall crawling strong enough to enable him to crawl around on his walls, the outside of his apartment building, and straight up a pole outside.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: Gerry possesses a regenerative healing factor that enables him to rapidly heal himself at an accelerated rate.
- Pheromone Secretion: Like his mother, Gerry's metabolism generates certain types of pheromones that can create fear, elicit attraction and/or repulsion on others. But due to his age, He has very little control over this ability.
- Venom Blasts: Gerry's body apparently possesses an inordinate amount of bio-electricity that he can instinctively channel and discharge through his hands, just like his mother can. So far, they are only strong enough to destroy objects and mildly electrocute people.
Superhuman for someone his age, at least enough to injure a peak human, Black Widow.
Due to his age, He has very little to no control over his superhuman powers.
- 20 Appearances of Gerald Drew (Earth-616)
- 1 Minor Appearances of Gerald Drew (Earth-616)
- Media Gerald Drew (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 16 Images featuring Gerald Drew (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Gerald Drew (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Gerald Drew (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|