One of the creations of mad scientist Doctor Demonicus, Ghilaron was the toughest of the children of the Lifestone, next to Batragon himself. The monster appeared to be a cross between a lizard and some form of insect, and resembled nothing so much as the basilisk of myth and legend. Ghilaron was kept in the dormant volcano where the meteor Lifestone fell, until Doctor Demonicus unleashed his monstrous menagerie to destroy both Godzilla and the S.H.I.E.L.D. forces that threatened his secret base on Demonica. Unfortunately, the madman seriously overestimated the strength of his monsters, and, after a lengthy duel, Ghilaron was defeated by Godzilla.
Ghilaron was a fairly straight-forward grappler and was able to climb sheer surfaces with some ease. He sought to get a tenacious grip on his adversaries' body with his eight grasping legs, then chomp down savagely with his jaws, working his foe's flesh and seeking to wear them down. This pit-bull of the monster world wouldn't release his powerful clamping jaws until his enemy was worn down, or he himself was dealt a serious injury. The monster seemed fairly unintelligent and was probably incapable of any other combat strategy.
- 2 Appearances of Ghilaron (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Ghilaron (Earth-616)
- Media Ghilaron (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Ghilaron (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Ghilaron (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Ghilaron (Earth-616)
- Ghilaron at the Godzilla Wiki
- Ghilaron at the Marvel Appendix
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|