- All right, I'm here. But get this straight -- I don't work for SHIELD -- and I don't take orders.
Appearing in "Chthonic Park"
- Cyberus (First appearance)
- Archfiends (First appearance)
- Ice 9
- Warp Angel
- Doom (Victor von Doom) (Mentioned)
- Vault's Keeper (First appearance)
- Cybertek Mark Nine Demolishers (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Chthonic Park"
Ghost Rider 2099 arrives at Thrillsville, which had been overtaken by L-Cypher. After Ghost Rider debriefs with SHIELD, he enters Thrillsville and is confronted by Cyberus, a demonic, three-headed canine creature who guards the entrance (a clear analogue to Cerberus). After Ghost Rider defeats Cyberus, he realizes Cyberus is a programmed solidogram, which makes him think that Ghostworks is somehow related to this takeover of Thrillsville. Unbeknownst to Ghost Rider, Ghostworks is monitoring the situation. L-Cypher is also watching Ghost Rider's moves in Thrillsville and it preparing his defenses, by transforming five citizens into his Archfiends: Misery, Pyre, Reaper, Serpentine, and Shambler.
Meanwhile, with Neurodancer's help, Coda, Ice 9, and Warp Angel break into the Vault of Forbidden Science, a repository of technology too dangerous to exist and too valuable to destory, including Captain America's shield and an Iron Man Armor. They have a list of items to steal for Kabal, but their break-in awakened the Vault's Keeper, who then alerted the Cybertek Mark Nine Demolishers. A fight ensues, monitored by Kabal and Neurodancer.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Ghost Rider 2099 Vol 1 18 on the forums
- Images from Ghost Rider 2099 Vol 1 18
|Like this? Let us know!|