- -- Ghost Rider
Appearing in "The Road to Damnation Part Two"
- Gustav Petroleum
- Board (Only appearance; dies)
- Dallas P.D. (Mentioned)
- Joseph of Arimathea (Mentioned)
- Ashteroth (Invoked)
- Archangels (Mentioned)
- Esther (Mentioned)
- Jesus (Mentioned)
- Ku Klux Klan
- Jimmy's fiancee's daddy (Only appearance; dies)
- Jimmy's fiancee
- Jimmy's fiancee's momma (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "The Road to Damnation Part Two"
Earl Gustav of Gustav Petroleum is a bitter and diseased man. Paralyzed in a drunk driving accident, he hates the world. And wants to raise the arch-demon Kazann here on Earth. To do that, he sacrifices his entire board of directors to give Kazann a body. In Hell, Ghost Rider thinks he's finally escaped, but it's not true. Malachi reveals himself and shows Johnny that the demons chasing him are now chasing an illusion so that they can talk freely. Malachi offers him complete redemption, to live out the rest of his days free of the Ghost Rider, if he will defeat Kazann and return him to Hell before Hoss or Ruth do. Johnny agrees, and the Ghost Rider roams the Earth once more.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Ghost Rider Vol 5 2 on the forums
- 3 Images from Ghost Rider Vol 5 2
- 1 Reprints of Ghost Rider Vol 5 2
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|