Appearing in "Vicious Cycle (Part I of IV)"
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "Vicious Cycle (Part I of IV)"
Ghost Rider is trapped in Hell. He is being tormented by Lucifer, with the hope of escape from Hell. When he finally starts to lose his nerve he starts pounding on the ground and uncovers the demon, Greexix. He believes that Greexix is a spy of Lucifer when a group of Lucifer's soldiers ride towards them, Ghost Rider prepares to battle but they grab Greexix with a whip and flee. As they ride off Greexix yells to Ghost Rider that he knows the way out of Hell. At Lucifer's castle, Greexix is brought before Lucifer and is sentenced to punishment for leaving "the pit" Greexix tells him working in the pi has caused him blindness but Lucifer decides to have him tortured, one of his men informs Lucifer of Greexix's conversation with Ghost Rider. A little later, Ghost Rider bursts in, with no plan, and picks up Greexix with his chain He jumps over the pit on his bike as the army of Lucifer goes around. They run into a cave in a mountain where they discover water, Ghost Rider makes a deal with Greexix saying that they will escape Hell together, but Johnny really plans to leave the demon behind. As they shake hands, Greexix reveals himself to be Lucifer in disguise and Ghost Rider sinks into the water.
Back on Earth an army of souls rises from the sea, amongst them is Ghost Rider.
Characters in this story also appear in other stories between this issue. The affected characters are:
Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze)
- Marc Silvestri illustrated a variant cover for this issue.
- Mark Texeira's first name is mistakenly spelled Marx in the splash page of credits.
- This series was created in response to positive feedback to the 2005 Ghost Rider: Road to Damnation limited series by Garth Ennis and Clayton Crain.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Ghost Rider Vol 6 1 on the forums
- 6 Images from Ghost Rider Vol 6 1
- 1 Reprints of Ghost Rider Vol 6 1
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|