- I can actually feel that fat sizzling.
- -- Lucifer
Appearing in "Hell To Pay Part One"
- Lucifer (Appears in flashback)
- Moore County Police Department (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Clay (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- "Lawyer Bedelstraum" (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
Races and Species:
- Earth (Main story and flashback)
- Hell (Referenced)
- Hell Cycle (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Hell To Pay Part One"
A man is baptizing people in a river and drowns a child. The sound of the Ghost Rider Motorcycle approaching scatters the crowd as the man turns into Lucifer. Immediately, Ghost Rider notices that Lucifer is stronger and more powerful than in their last encounter. The fight rages with Lucifer calling Johnny gullible and weak-minded. Johnny realizes that he has to go "full-throttle" and not hold anything back in the fight. In flashback, Johnny remembers being arrested by a cop in Lynchburg, Tennesee. The cop shoves Johnny into a cell with a fellow who is around Johnny's age. The guy, named Clay, immediately recognizes Johnny as a motorcycle rider and tells Johnny that a local bartender got shot and the cops are rounding up drifters and vagabonds until they have someone to take the rap for the killing.
Around seven in the morning, Johnny is released from jail and finds Clay standing outside the building leaning on a limousine. Johnny hops in the vehicle and meets Mr. Bedelstraum whom Clay says is his lawyer. Johnny assumes that the car belongs to this man. Bedelstraum tells Johnny that he will help Johnny out with his legal problem if he in turn helps provide an alibi for Clay. The issue ends showing the license plate of the car: HLSANGLS.
A flashback in this story affects the chronology of the following characters:
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Ghost Rider Vol 6 6 on the forums
- 4 Images from Ghost Rider Vol 6 6
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|