Appearing in "Hearts of Darkness II: Conclusion"
- Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze) (Possessed by Zarathos)
- Spirit of Corruption (Danny Ketch) (Possessed by the Spirit of Corruption)
Races and Species:
- Hell (Mentioned)
- Ghost Rider's Chain
- Cloak of Levitation and Eye of Agamotto
- Wolverine's Suit
- Punisher's Suit and Arsenal
- Blight Blade
- Adamantium (On Wolverine's claws)
Synopsis for "Hearts of Darkness II: Conclusion"
- Synopsis not yet written
VENGEANCE VERSUS CORRUPTION!
Johnny Blaze and Danny Ketch already went to war against each other as Spirits of Vengeance, but now that Danny is possessed by the Spirit of Corruption, the real fireworks are ready to begin!
- Due to disruptions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, this was the last issue of this series to be published before being cancelled. The story in King in Black: Ghost Rider #1 attempted to tie up the loose ends from this unfinished storyline but has been noted to contain some continuity errors regarding how this series actually fits into the chronology of events occurring in the wider Marvel Universe.