Later in his life, whilst hunting Picts as retribution for the deaths of 17 Aquilonian settlers at Fort Tuscelan, Conan encountered a nest of Ghost Snakes. These snakes, led by the King Snake, were becoming increasingly violent in their attacks on a Pictish village. This village's shaman later recruited Conan to defeat the snakes alongside the Picts, and the King Snake was eventually slain.
- 1 representatives of Ghost Snakes
- Appearances of Ghost Snakes
- Minor Appearances of Ghost Snakes
- Media Ghost Snakes was Mentioned in
- Race Gallery: Ghost Snakes
- Images of Ghost Snakes