Warning! This comic has a very recent publication date and the article below may contain spoilers!
Read beyond this point at your own risk!
- To do this you will venture deep into Frost Giant-occupied territory, undercover. You will need to look like one of them. You will walk among them. Eat, drink and speak like them. If you are caught, you will be killed or enslaved. You will remain in deep cover while navigating a landscape so hostile it was known for being a savage place full of dangers even before Laufey's hordes brutally colonized it. Florida.
Appearing in "Part One: A Few Giant Men"
- Hank Pym (Mentioned)
- King Laufey (Mentioned)
- Loki (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Ymir (Mentioned)
- Peggy Rae Burdick (Mentioned)
- Cassie Lang (Mentioned)
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- Mr. Malhotra (Mentioned)
- Mrs. Malhotra (Mentioned)
- Kyle (Raz's ex-boyfriend) (Mentioned) (Real name first revealed)
- Goliath (Bill Foster) (Referenced)
- Karl Malus (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Demons (Referenced)
- Ice Giants (Mentioned)
- Gods (Mentioned)
- Ant-Man's Ants (Mentioned)
- Frost Giants
- Dark Elves (Mentioned)
- Ice Hounds
- Dogs (Mentioned)
- Ten Realms
- Hell (Invoked)
Synopsis for "Part One: A Few Giant Men"
- Synopsis not yet written.
WAR OF THE REALMS TIE-IN! ON THE SHOULDERS OF GIANTS!
At the behest of All-Mother Freyja, four men must rise to monstrous heights and infiltrate the most savage territory of New Jotunheim: Florida!
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Giant-Man Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Images from Giant-Man Vol 1 1
|Like this? Let us know!|