Appearing in "The Frankenstein Monster Meets Werewolf by Night!"
- The Brotherhood of Baal (Destroyed)
- Danton Vayla (First and only known appearance; dies)
- Acolyte Croft
- Jimmy's friend
- United States Of America
- Hiroshima (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "The Frankenstein Monster Meets Werewolf by Night!"
Frankenstein's Monster heads to Los Angeles, hearing about the Brotherhood of Baal's experiments in soul transference. He wants them to transfer his soul into a new human body, and they tell him that can be done once they perform a ritual sacrifice that just happens to involve Lissa Russell as the victim. Lissa's brother interrupts the ceremony as the Werewolf, leading the Monster to fight him, eventually knocking him out and letting the cultists take the Werewolf as a replacement sacrifice. Before they can deliver the killing stroke, however, the Monster catches on that the soul transfer was only meant to allow Satan to inhabit his body, so he turns on the Brotherhood together with the Werewolf.
Appearing in "Mind Over Matter"
- John Ashby
- Lillian Ashby
- Unnamed Vampire
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "Mind Over Matter"
A woman plans to get rid of her writer husband by taking him to a house supposedly haunted by vampires and shocking his bad heart. She dresses as a vampire, but he recognizes her and thinks it is part of her attempt to add atmosphere for his horror writing, and he isn't scared. A real vampire bites him later in the evening, and when his wife tries again the following night, the man, now a vampire, bites her.
Appearing in "The Ape Man"
- Ape Man (Salty Gruner) (First appearance) (Gains the curse of the Ape Man)
- Ape Man (Ape Man curse ends)
- Prison Guards
- Unnamed Chief Guard
- Numerous unnamed guards
Races and Species:
- Lost Island
- Lost Island Prison
- Lost Island
Synopsis for "The Ape Man"
A criminal sent to an island prison thinks that stories of an ape man are fanciful until he comes face to face with the creature and learns that, due to a witch doctor's spell, he must now assume the form of the ape man until he can find another to take his place.
Appearing in "The Barefoot Man"
- Appearances not yet listed
Synopsis for "The Barefoot Man"
After a pitchman abuses the hospitality of tiny alien visitors by attempting to sell them on the street for profit, they take him back to their planet where he is sold as a toy mechanical giant.
Appearing in "The Werewolf of Wilmach!"
Synopsis for "The Werewolf of Wilmach!"
A man plans to rob the banker of a village that believes it is being subject to werewolf attacks. When the banker interrupts him opening the safe, he stabs the banker, but not before he sees the werewolf tattoo on his arm and cries out. When the villagers gather around him he tells them about the werewolf tattoo and dies. The man gets the idea of capturing the village idiot and tattooing a werewolf on his arm so as to pin the blame for the killing on him. He succeeds in doing this, but then the idiot transforms into a real werewolf and kills him.
- Cover art: modifications on the Frankenstein monster's face by Romita.
- This title continues the numbering sequence from Giant-Size Creatures Vol 1 1.
- The Werewolf appeared last in Werewolf by Night Vol 1 21. He appears next in Werewolf by Night Vol 1 22.
- Buck Cowan appeared last in Werewolf by Night Vol 1 21. He appears next in Werewolf by Night Vol 1 22.
- The Frankenstein Monster appeared last in Monsters Unleashed Vol 1 10. He appears next in Frankenstein Monster Vol 1 13.
- Lissa Russell appeared last in Werewolf by Night Vol 1 20. She appears next in Werewolf by Night Vol 1 22.
- Several characters in Marvel Comics are called Baal. This issue does not specify which Baal is referenced by the Brotherhood of Baal.