Glop was a giant statue which came to life due to mystical paint.
A painter takes a job from a mysterious old man who wants him to paint a statue in a castle located in Transylvania. He tells the painter to leave the castle before midnight, but the painter is knocked unconscious by falling masonry as he is leaving and awakes just before midnight. The Glob comes to life and attempts to destroy the painter, but the man successfully eludes him. The old man returns to him and questions why he did not leave the castle as instructed. Then he reveals himself to be a scientist who had discovered the statue besides the strange paint cans with a note that claimed the statue was an alien advance scout for an invasion that could be activated by applying the paint and waiting until midnight which is why he hired the painter to see if it was true. The painter defeats the Glob with a can of turpentine.
- 2 Appearances of Glop (Statue) (Earth-616)
- 1 Minor Appearances of Glop (Statue) (Earth-616)
- Media Glop (Statue) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Glop (Statue) (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Glop (Statue) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Glop (Statue) (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|