Immortality is the ability to live forever. This may be complete immortality in which the character cannot be killed in any way, appears to die but is resurrected somehow, and they are forever young, or even only be killed in specific ways (i.e. decapitation).
Some may only possess the power of:
- Soul: the soul, one that is not of a physical being, does not inherit physical characteristics, such as concepts of destruction, therefore cannot be destroyed; in short, the user cannot die because it is already dead. Most common form of immortality.
- Resurrection: is the process were death is temporary. Injuries may be inflicted, but complete annihilation is impossible.
- Invulnerability: is when a individual cannot be harmed in any way or form. therefore, death by physical damage is omitted.
- Possession: the transfer consciousness either permanently or temporarily into a new body either cloned, robotic or existing.
- Regeneration: High-level regeneration of body that heals any injuries, even fatal ones, preventing one from dying.
- Self-Sustenance: the individual can survive without the need for bodily resources, such as food, water of air.
- Spatial-Temporal Lock: Exist outside the normal space-time continuum, and thus immune to what happens in it.
For a full list of immortal characters, see here
[top] [Edit Immortality]