The Nobel Prize is a set of annual international awards in recognition of academic, cultural, or scientific advances. Swedish chemist Alfred Nobel established the awards in 1895. The prizes includes awards in Chemistry, Literature, Peace, Physics, Physiology and Medicine The prizes are widely regarded as the most prestigious awards available in their respective fields.
- American scientist Dr. Noah Black won the 1930's for his work in genetics.
- American scientist Dr. Reed Richards of the Fantastic Four has won multiple Nobel Prizes.
- Mutant scientist Dr. Hank McCoy of the X-Men won for his work in genetics.
- Timbetpal scientist Dr. Ho Yinsen won the Nobel for his work in Physics.
- Scottish scientist Dr. Moira MacTaggert won for her work Mutant genetics.
- Greek scientists Dr. Michael Morbius and Dr. Emil Nikos won for their work in biochemistry. 
- American scientist Dr. Peter Corbeau won for his work in physics.
- American scientist Dr. Monica Rappaccini won for her work in antitoxins.
- Swiss scientist Hans Feldstadt won for his work in gamma radiation. 
- Dr. Theron Atlanta won for his work in mental transference.
- American scientist Dr. Cassandra Pike won for her work in Biology.
- American scientist Simon Benes won for his work in Physics.
- Dr. Norman Lundquist won for his work in Physics.
- American scientist Dr. Daman Veteri won for his work in molecular engineering.
- Chinese scientist Dr. Shu Han won for her work in Physics.
A full list of category's about the Nobel Prize can be found here.
- ↑ Nick Fury, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. #2
- ↑ FF Vol 2 #14
- ↑ Astonishing X-Men Annual Vol 2 #1
- ↑ Iron Man Vol 3 #50
- ↑ Uncanny X-Men #348
- ↑ Amazing Spider-Man #102
- ↑ Incredible Hulk #148
- ↑ Hulk! #14
- ↑ Iron Man #198
- ↑ Marvel Fanfare #48
- ↑ X-Men Unlimited #36
- ↑ Captain Marvel #6
- ↑ Indestructible Hulk #3
- ↑ Avengers #204
[top] [Edit Nobel Prize]