Shapeshifting is the ability to change appearance and/or body structure. Different forms include:
- Metamorph (limited to human forms, unable to change mass, i.e. Mystique, Changeling)
- Micro/Megamorph (proportionate or disproportionate size-changing, i.e. Ant-Man/Giant-Man, Kidogo)
- Polymorph (fluid shape-changing effects causing mass to expand, contract, stretch and reform, i.e. Mister Fantastic, Mercury)
- Bodimorph (elemental state changes, such as turning into metal, diamond, wood, gases, liquids, etc., i.e. Absorbing Man, Husk)
- Transmorph (changing between two set forms, typically one "normal" and one superhuman)
- Omnimorph (typically combines meta- and poly-morph capabilities, able to change mass and internal organ structure, assuming more complicated non-humanoid shapes)
For a full list of shape-shifters, see here.
- Apocalypse (En Sabah Nur)
- Mister Fantastic (Reed Richards)
- Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan)
- Loki Laufeyson
- Mystique (Raven Darkholme)
- Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze)
[top] [Edit Shapeshifting]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.