Several of Osborn's agents used Goblin Glide-Cycles to pick up their boss from a charity event in Hong Kong where he was, under a disguise, inviting people of interest to a clandestine weapons demonstration in the very same city. When Spider-Man and Silver Sable attempted to interfere with Osborn's plans, they were lured to the underground tunnel where the expo was being held.
Osborn had originally planned to have the Kingslayer Mark 1 compete against the agents in Glide-Cycles, but once Spider-Man and Sable defeated them, he unleashed the Kingslayer on the heroes. The power core of one of the cycles was used by Spider-Man to destroy the Kingslayer, webbing it on the machine and having Silver Sable shoot it, causing an explosion.
- The Goblin Glide-Cycle sports a stylized goblin face on the front similar to the one used on the Goblin Glider, as well as the Green Goblin's iconic green and purple color scheme.
- Goblin Glide-Cycle's Appearances
- Goblin Glide-Cycle's Minor Appearances
- Media Goblin Glide-Cycle Mentions
- Vehicle Gallery: Goblin Glide-Cycle
- Images that include Goblin Glide-Cycle