Appearing in "The Doom Trip!"
- Fantastic Four
- Hugh Howards
- Robert Takiguchi
- Tamara Hashioka
- Yuriko Takiguchi
- Gladstone Hawkins
Synopsis for "The Doom Trip!"
With Godzilla knocked into a shark tank, the Godzilla Squad and the Fantastic Four fish out the monster, and knock it out. Reed then suggests that they bring the monster to the Baxter Building. There Reed uses Dr. Doom's time machine to send Godzilla back in time.
In doing so, Godzilla is transported to the world of Moon-Boy and the Devil Dinosaur, where Godzilla meets and battles Devil Dinosaur. However, when the Lizard Warriors come to invade Moon-Boy's home, Moon-Boy manages to appeal to Godzilla to help him stop the invasion.
- At this point in history, it was believed that the world which Moon-Boy lived was that of Earth's past, however it is later revealed that Moon-Boy lives in the alternate reality of Earth-78411. Godzilla's appearance in this reality may have something to do with his radioactive physiology effecting Dr. Doom's time machine (as shown next issue).
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Godzilla Vol 1 21 on the forums
- 1 Image(s) from Godzilla Vol 1 21
- 1 Reprints of Godzilla Vol 1 21
|Like this? Let us know!|