- Or have you forgotten how that stinkin' monster's already made us look like monkeys twice now -- an' that three strike's is all ya get in Papa Dugan's book?
Appearing in "A Tale of Two Saviors"
- Tony Stark
- Washington State
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Flight Pack
Synopsis for "A Tale of Two Saviors"
Godzilla arrives in San Francisco and begins tearing apart the Golden Gate Bridge. Police officers arrive on the scene, but are powerless to stop him. In Los Angeles, the Champions catch a news broadcast of the catastrophe and board the Champscraft, ready to help. When they arrive, Angel is the first one to soar out across San Francisco Bay, but Godzilla, unaware of his presence, swats him away with a mighty stroke of his tail. Iceman creates an ice-bridge to evacuate pedestrians off the Golden Gate. Godzilla marches onto dry land, where Hercules manages to get under his foot. With a mighty heave, he actually succeeds in toppling Godzilla over. Iceman encases Godzilla's head in a solid block of ice, but the monster bites through it. Dum Dum Dugan and other members of the Godzilla Squad fly over the scene in their flight packs and drop electro-nets onto Godzilla, but these too prove ineffective. Godzilla tears away a section of the bridge and heaves it at the Helicarrier, downing it. The Golden Gate Bridge has been destroyed! With nothing else to do, Godzilla turns and marches out to sea.
- Letters (story pages): Saladino (uncredited) page 1.
- This issue was published with a .30 cents cover price and a .35 cents cover price.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Godzilla Vol 1 3 on the forums
- 2 Image(s) from Godzilla Vol 1 3
- 1 Reprints of Godzilla Vol 1 3
|Like this? Let us know!|