Project: Sentry started in March of 1947, when a joint American/Canadian government operation employed former Nazi scientists and material from the Canadian program Weapon X in an effort to re-create the Super-Soldier Serum and magnify its effects a thousand times over. Cold War politics interfered with the project, and roughly thirty years later, the program had become fragmented into sub-operations with outsorced research and no central administration properly guidiing it. One of the recipients of outsorced work was an unnamed professor, who perfected the formula into the Golden Sentry Serum.
Robert Reynolds, a former meth addict broke into the laboratory of Professor Cornelius. He consumed the compound intending to get high, and obtained remarkable solar-based superhuman abilities. All samples of the serum were destroyed afterwards and the program was shut down since the project's personnel were terrified of the unprecedented effect of the serum's unauthorized use and the implication that Reynolds could share the power with others.
- As a method to control Reynolds after he was brought into Project Sentry to test his new-found abilities, the professor gave him a false explanation for the serum's effects and deceived him into believing he required regular re-applications of it, which were actually harmless saline injections. The deception caused Reynolds to develop a psychosomatic addiction to the false serum.
- 5 Appearances of Golden Sentry Serum
- Minor Appearances of Golden Sentry Serum
- 1 Media Golden Sentry Serum was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Golden Sentry Serum
- Item Gallery: Golden Sentry Serum