Empire of Atlantis, to which many virgins were sacrificed on their altars.
Golgor was cruel god which worship replaced that of Valka in Negari, a colony planted by Atlantis during the Pre-Cataclysmic Age in the heart of what became known as Kush during the Hyborian Age, then as Africa.
- Golgor was created by Robert E. Howard in his Solomon Kane story "The Moon of Skulls (first published in Weird Tales, June-July 1930; adapted in Savage Sword of Conan #34, #37 and #39, October, 1978, and February and April, 1979).
- Appearances of Golgor (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Golgor (Earth-616)
- Media Golgor (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Golgor (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Golgor (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Golgor (Earth-616)
- Gol-goroth at the H.P. Lovecraft Wiki
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|