Goliath Spider is a large Spider-Slayer that is the result of Doctor Octopus and Arnim Zola combining the DNA of Spider-Man with a Synthezoid. He alongside Bone Spider and Ghost Spider make up the Delta-9 Synthezoids with Scarlet Spider supposed to be leading them.
As a clone of Spider-Man, Goliath-Spider possesses similar powers as he does plus others added by Doctor Octopus and Arnim Zola. Such as a massive increase in strength from his enlarged muscle mass as well as the superhuman ability to convert the tissue of his entire body into an organic steel-like substance
- Organic Steel Form: Goliath-Spider can convert his body into steel. While in the armored state, Goliath possesses the same degree of mobility that his normal form does, with the addition of his endurance and speed being enhanced.
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Durability
- Goliath-Spider's abilities seem to be based off of Colossus. Possibly replicated from this worlds version of Colossus.
- Goliath Spider is voiced by Imari Williams.
- 2 Appearances of Goliath-Spider (Earth-12041)
- Minor Appearances of Goliath-Spider (Earth-12041)
- Media Goliath-Spider (Earth-12041) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Goliath-Spider (Earth-12041)
- Quotations by or about Goliath-Spider (Earth-12041)
- Character Gallery: Goliath-Spider (Earth-12041)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|