He was later broken out of jail by Cat-Man on behalf of the Organizer to join his Ani-Men. The Ani-Men were soon sent against Daredevil by the Organizer, after he had crossed the Organizer's plans on several occasions. After implicating Daredevil in a bank robbery, the Ani-Men were next sent to kidnap Debbie Harris. When Cat-Man was captured during the attempt, Keefer was sent to assassinate him before he could reveal the Organization's secrets. He was defeated along with rest of the Ani-Men by Daredevil and sent to prison.
Later, Keefer escaped from prison alongside his fellow Ani-Men Bird-Man and Cat-Man. They started working for the Exterminator as the Unholy Three. They were once again defeated by Daredevil. They also fought both Daredevil and Spider-Man as the Unholy Three but were defeated.
Until this moment little more than a man in an ape suit, Keefer did possess super human strength when working for Count Nefaria in the team's 3rd incarnation Still in Nefaria's employ but apparently returned to his original, non powered form, Keefer later fought Iron Man on his orders but was apparently killed along with the other Ani-Men when the Spymaster detonated a bomb inside Nefaria's base.
- 26 Appearances of Gordon Keefer (Earth-616)
- 2 Minor Appearances of Gordon Keefer (Earth-616)
- Media Gordon Keefer (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 8 Images featuring Gordon Keefer (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Gordon Keefer (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Gordon Keefer (Earth-616)
- Ape-Man at Marvunapp
- Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Master Edition #24
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|