Peter Parker picked up Aunt May at the newly constructed Penn Station, telling him that Mrs. Watson invited her to move in, which worked since Peter wanted to move out too, into Harry's new apartment.
Some time after, Spider-Man and the Human Torch battled the Super Skrull near the West-side Penn Central trainyards. As the Skrull struck the electrical generators with a flame blast, he caused an explosion that collapsed a section of Eleventh Avenue into the Penn Central trainyard, knocked Spider-Man out and covered his escape.
Points of Interest
Alternate Reality Versions
Marvel's Spider-Man Game Series (Earth-1048)
The Grand Central Station was chosen by Mister Negative to be the place where he and his Demons Gang would release the deadly viral agent created by Oscorp, Devil's Breath in an attempt to frame Norman Osborn for the incident. The plot was later discovered and prevented by Mary Jane Watson and Spider-Man.
Ultimate Universe (Earth-1610)
When the Hulk almost decapitated Giant Man, Iron Man grabbed the green monster and slammed him into the recently deserted Grand Central Station. There, the Hulk tore off Iron Man's helmet and threatened to eat Tony Stark. However, Iron Man activated a thought scrambler and knocked him out of the building.
Age of X (Earth-11326)
Marvel Cinematic Universe (Earth-199999)
Located immediately southeast of Avengers Tower, Grand Central Station and Pershing Square Plaza were the epicenter of the Battle of New York were the Avengers first assembled to battle Loki's invading Chitauri army. When the area was repaired, a memorial plaque was erected to comemorate the event.
- Although almost universally referred to as Grand Central Station, it is officially and correctly named Grand Central Terminal, as trains do not travel past the station, only arrive at and depart from it.
- 105 appearance(s) of Grand Central Station
- 3 minor appearance(s) of Grand Central Station
- 12 mentions of Grand Central Station
- 6 image(s) of Grand Central Station
- 1 article(s) related to Grand Central Station