The Grand Ole Opry is the longstanding institution which features sold out weekly performances from many of the genre's stars. For years the Opry was housed at the Ryman Auditorium, "the mother church" of country music in downtown Nashville. The Opry moved to an air conditioned updated facility north of downtown in 1974. At times, the Opry returns to a renovated Ryman Auditorium on selected dates.
The Opry House the Banshee attended is the "new" facility which opened in 1974.
- 1 Appearances of Grand Ole Opry House
- Minor Appearances of Grand Ole Opry House
- Media Grand Ole Opry House was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Grand Ole Opry House
- Location Gallery: Grand Ole Opry House