Susano then gave the sword to Amaterasu. It was also used by the great Japanese warrior Yamato-Take in the 1st century AD.
Spirits slain by the sword manifested themselves and guarded the sword as Thor approached. After the tanuki in charge was told why the sword was needed, the spirits allowed it to be taken. This in turn freed them from their binding within the sword. The sword was entrusted to Fandral.
When the oath was fulfilled, the blade and other items claimed by Thor were returned to their proper places.
God of War
Years later Mikaboshi's forces were finally able to overrun the temple and claim the sword. Mikaboshi planned to have Alexander kill his father Ares with the sword and take his place as God of War as one aspect of its attack on the Olympians. Instead, Alexander killed Mikaboshi with the blade.
- Grasscutter and Snake Sword are translations of Kusanagi.
- 12 Appearances of Grasscutter Sword
- 1 Minor Appearances of Grasscutter Sword
- Media Grasscutter Sword was Mentioned in
- 4 Images featuring Grasscutter Sword
- Item Gallery: Grasscutter Sword