The Great Ring of Arakko is the official government of Arakko. They were formed in Amenth and have been going strong for more than thousands of years. The Great Ring comprises of only Omega-Level mutants (who's current members, are thousands of years old). Each section of the government is publicly known to be split into 5 tables; Dawn, Dusk, Day, and Arakko. Another table exists known as Night, and works behind the scenes of the public eye from the rest of the Arakki mutants.
They formed in their peoples need for structure during their constant times of war and battle. To this day, they believe in power most of all and heed that ideology towards the structure of Arakko.
- Every member that had served and currently serves on The Great Ring of Arakko has always been an Omega-Level mutant. One can not be a member without being a Omega-Level mutant.
- The council revers power most of all. Only the most cunning, intelligent, and most of all powerful, can serve on the Great Ring.
- The Great Ring officially only has 9 seats (not including Redroot & Arakko seats in the Arakko table), the Night seats are rumoured to be held by hidden members of the The Great Ring with a hidden purpose.
- The Great Ring of Arakko mirrors that of Krakoa's the Quiet Council, including similar laws, seating and table placement, and having a voice of their island.
- 8 members of Great Ring of Arakko (Earth-616)
- 3 appearance(s) of Great Ring of Arakko (Earth-616)
- 1 mention(s) of Great Ring of Arakko (Earth-616)
- 4 image(s) of Great Ring of Arakko (Earth-616)