Gregory Spheeris was the owner of a club that employed pole dancers. One of his pole dancers suffered brain trauma and memory loss after an accidental fall, and later attempted to sue Spheeris for being ignorant of the damage done to her.
One night, Spheeris was leaving the SoHo House. A woman stopped him and asked for directions to the Chrysler Building. Spheeris dismissed her, evoking the existence of Google Maps, and drove away. However, his car was stopped in its tracks when the lady lifted its rear. Spheeris was scared, so he threatened to expose her, but she didn't back off, as she believed the world would rather pretend they're safe than admit the presence of people with abilities living among them. The woman even threatened him with her laser eyes before serving the subpoena.
Spheeris later detailed the events to his attorney, claiming the woman lifted the car over her head as well as the fact that she threatened him with her laser eyes. He and his wife also shared the encounter with Audrey Eastman, his wife's jeweler, while out to lunch.
- Juri Henley-Cohn portrays Gregory Spheeris is the Marvel's Jessica Jones episode "AKA Ladies Night".
- 1 Appearances of Gregory Spheeris (Earth-199999)
- Minor Appearances of Gregory Spheeris (Earth-199999)
- Media Gregory Spheeris (Earth-199999) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Gregory Spheeris (Earth-199999)
- 1 Quotations by or about Gregory Spheeris (Earth-199999)
- Character Gallery: Gregory Spheeris (Earth-199999)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|