When Cul's brothers Odin, Vili and Ve attacked their brother's fortress on Aesheim, Greithoth remained with his ruler and fellow Worthy in hiding, and were casted away by the Serpent, in preparation for a later fight.
Powers and Abilities
- Superhuman Strength: He can lift up to around 100 tons
- Omni-Morph Duplication: The Absorbing Man possesses the ability to bodily duplicate at will the physical properties of anything he touches or that touches him. This power extends to both animate and inanimate objects and certain forms of energy. The matter of the Absorbing Man's body magically a material and physiological change so that his body actually becomes composed of the matter or energy with which he is making contact. While he is in this altered state, he still possesses his sentience despite the fact that his brain is now composed of the same material as the rest of him. Among the more ordinary materials he has been transformed into include steel, stone, wood and glass. More unusual have been his transformations into water, fire, snow and silk. His most powerful transformations have been into energy-states such as cosmic, nuclear, thermal or light. The Absorbing Man can also absorb specific properties relating to the form or mass of an object he touches.
- Invulnerability: As a member of the Worthy, he is immune to fire, radiation, and poison.
- 13 appearance(s) of Greithoth (Earth-616)
- 1 minor appearance(s) of Greithoth (Earth-616)
- 9 image(s) of Greithoth (Earth-616)
- 1 item(s) used/owned by Greithoth (Earth-616)
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.