It was located on the eastern part of Thuria. its north was a coast facing the Lemurian Isles. Grondar was bordered at west by Commorian southeast Thurania, the pre-human civlization in the southernh jungles of Thuria. Grondar was separated from the deserts, the non-Thurian kingdom and the unexplored jungle of the southeastern part of the continent by a river, River Stagus, who delineated the border of the kingdom and the edge of the known world.
The kingdom was populated by dark people with "slitted, yellow eyes".
Points of Interest
- The Temple of the Bloodstained God (found during the Hyborian Age in eastern Zamora was thought to be Grondarian.
- 5 appearance(s) of Grondar (Kingdom)
- 2 minor appearance(s) of Grondar (Kingdom)
- 9 mention(s) of Grondar (Kingdom)
- 1 image(s) of Grondar (Kingdom)