- Spat and Grovel were created in the late '90s, during a time ToyBiz's handling of the X-Men licensing included the creation of action figures for even new and fairly obscure characters. With this in mind, Spat and Grovel's creators, Scott Lobdell and Joe Madureira, designed them with the intent to make their appearance unsuitable to be adapted into action figures. In spite of that, Spat and Grovel were featured in ToyBiz's 1998 Marvel’s Most Wanted action figure series.
- 5 Appearances of Grovel (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Grovel (Earth-616)
- Media Grovel (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Grovel (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Grovel (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Grovel (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Uncanny X-Men #350
- Uncanny X-Men #346
- Cronin, Brian (25 February 2017). Comic Legends: Were These X-Men Characters Created to NEVER be Toys?. CBR. Retrieved on 3 March 2017.
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.