Guantanamo Bay is a bay in Guantanamo Province at the southeastern end of Cuba. The United States of America assumed territorial control over the southern portion of the bay under the 1903 Lease agreement. It is the home of the Guantanamo Bay Naval Base and the Guantanamo Bay detention camp located within the base, which are both governed by the US.
Points of Interest
- 12 appearance(s) of Guantanamo Bay
- 14 mention(s) of Guantanamo Bay
- 1 mention(s) in handbook(s) of Guantanamo Bay
- 2 image(s) of Guantanamo Bay
- 2 article(s) related to Guantanamo Bay