Appearing in "Let Loose the Dogs of War!"
- Guardians of the Galaxy
- Masters of Evil (Disbands)
- Gargantua doppelganger (First appearance)
- Yellowjacket doppelganger (First appearance)
- Puff Adder doppelganger (First appearance)
- Dr. Octopus doppelganger (First appearance)
- Nikki Gold doppelganger (First appearance)
- Talon doppelganger (First appearance)
- Starhawk doppelganger
- Major Victory doppelganger
- Charlie-27 doppelganger
- Doctor Octopus's Tentacles
- Captain America's Shield (Earth-691)
Synopsis for "Let Loose the Dogs of War!"
The Guardians battle the second wave of Doctor Octopus' Masters of Evil. Their fight is interrupted by doppelgangers of both teams. The Guardians and Masters agree to join forces. They defeat the first set of doppelgangers together, then another batch that arrives. Eventually, the doppelgangers stop appearing. Doctor Octopus wishes to continue invading Avengers Mansion. However, his team expresses gratitude towards the Guardians and chases Octavius away instead.
While fighting the Starhawk doppelganger externally, Stakar and Aleta struggle internally for control of their combined body.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 1 29 on the forums
- 1 Image(s) from Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 1 29
|Like this? Let us know!|