Appearing in "And Ye Came Unto Me"
- Guardians of the Galaxy
- Ripjak (Mentioned)
- Chief Constable
- Rancor (Recap)
- Overkill (Recap)
- Charlie-27 (Clone) (as "Ripjak") (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Drax the Destroyer
Races and Species:
- Sigma IV (depopulated)
- Realm of the Cosmic Beings (Mentioned)
- Amulet of Agamotto
- Cloak of Levitation
- Geometron Bomb (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
Synopsis for "And Ye Came Unto Me"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- The planet Sigma IV, where Charlie-27 supposedly planted the Geometron Bomb whose radiation wiped out all six billion residents, is presumably the unnamed planet that was visited by two members of the Constabulary in Guardians of the Galaxy #49. That planet, whose native lifeforms were alkaloid-base creatures, had radiation levels that were off the scale and it was also where Mind Scan gave the Constables the evidence that they needed to apprehend the interplanetary serial killer known as Ripjak.
- Sidestep informs Nikki that Rancor was responsible for framing Charlie-27 as Ripjak.
|Like this? Let us know!|